The Asheville Christian Academy Scholarship Endowment was created so that a quality Christian education could be available to all Christian families. Currently, a third of all ACA families receive some amount of need-based financial assistance. Over $350,000 in aid is awarded annually. Traditionally, at least ten students are accepted but unable to attend due to their financial need and the lack of available aid. How many more never apply? The financial assistance given each year is limited by ACA's budget. Aid given through the Scholarship Endowment is limited only by our generosity. We invite you to partner with us in making a faith-based education a reality for any Christian family who desires it. Many innovative ways exist to give to the Scholarship Endowment. In addition to gifts of cash and stock, please consider the following:
- Real estate – land, houses, or other properties ·
- Restricted securities – publically traded securities that may have sale restrictions ·
- Business interests – ownership in closely held businesses, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, or Sub-chapter S corporations ·
- Estate gifts – proceeds from wills, trusts, or life insurance properties ·
- Retirement plans – 401Ks, IRAs, or pension plans ·
- Life insurance – term, whole, universal, or variable ·
- Personal property – royalties, copyrights, patents, or precious metals (e.g., gold)
The Scholarship Endowment is housed at the National Christian Foundation (NCF). Since 1982, NCF has helped thousands of people give more than $3 billion to ministries and causes. For more information on NCF, visit www.nationalchristian.com.
If you have questions or would like more information on giving to the Scholarship Endowment, please contact the ACA Development Office at (828) 581-2200 or Allison Chapman, Director of Advancement, at allison.Chapman@acalion.org.